Sunday, May 16, 2010

Shane's Performance & Surfing - Barbados




Shane played a short set last night after our adventure to Harrison Cave and North Point. It was at a club called Bump and Whine in town. It was just 3 songs, in between other bands playing that night (He will be performing a full set there on Friday, but sadly, I will have left that afternoon). for those of you who have seen him perform already, you know it was great! Lots of energy, great band, and Shane's natural presence on stage!

Today I surfed!!! I have always wanted to try, but never had the chance! According to Shane I did a really good job! I was able to stand up for full waves and get back on my board to paddle back into the water to hit the next wave! We will be doing it again for sure, because its amazing! Being one with the water, reading the waves...it just makes you feel incredible! We also brought Renea along with us, a family friend who is also staying with us at Shanes moms. Her first time surfing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment