Friday, June 18, 2010

First & 2nd Day Awake - Yerevan, Armenia



Well, Half awake! My dad and I on the first day went all around with Nigol (an old friend who lives here). We went to arestaurant for lunch, visited an orphanage that he helps out and a few other places. Wednesday we went to Madenataran which is Manuscript museum which was really interesting. DID YOU KNOW: The 1st 36 letters of the Armenian alphabet were used as numbers before they became our alphabet?! Very vibey! After some more walking around and driving around and sitting in restaurants or cafes we ended up at Anoush Opera. This opera was obviously my dads choice, as I fell asleep part way through. The scenes were beautiful, but mannn was the story borrring! I know my Grandmas would have loved it though!
Here are some pics from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment