Thursday, July 1, 2010

All over - Yerevan, Armenia






So I haven;t posted much, mainly because I haven't really done anything overly exciting that involved picture taking. Not to say im not having a great time. Tamar and Perouz left this morning (which makes me sad), but luckily I have made many other friends, so I am not so lonely!

I have been going out a lot at night. This week I have spent most of my days at the house creating my lesson plan for my month long course (that I will be teaching at the American Uni) that start on July 6th. Got everything done early, went in for a meeting today and my supervisor was overjoyed and 'delighted' (his words). He really liked what i put together, so that made me happy!

To explain the pics:
1) Sati (love of my life! She's amazing!)
2) Dinner with Perouz, Tamar and Garo
3) Anna and Sati taking pictures of us (the intern group at a restaurant called Arma)
4 & 5) The stunning view from the restaurant Arma

No comments:

Post a Comment