Monday, July 12, 2010

Love Love Love! - Yerevan, Armenia






Can you tell how I feel about this place??? I love it! I've been busy, and internet isn't consistent, so I Haven't had the chance to post too much this past week.
My class is going really well. The kids are loving it, and I have even had parents go to the head of the department to say what a great job im doing!!! Very exciting.
Friday night my friend Rudy and Hratch opened their lounge called Calumet. The opening was fun and what a beautiful place!!! I will post more pictures of it, seeing as though i intend on spending more time there. I played drums on stage and we all jammed out, hung out and had a lovely time.
Yesterday was Vartavar (for those of you who aren't aware, its basically a giant water fight in the city...if you want to stay dry, do not walk outside!). Me and my friend Naz were attacked constantly with boys who had buckets of water in hand or people pouring water from their balconies! Even a waiter at the restaurant we went to for lunch got me on my way to the washroom. Drenched, but had an amazing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment